Eddie Hearn talks to Matt Christie about Matchroom Boxing’s new five-year exclusive deal with DAZN and the ending of a long relationship with Sky Sports. Listen to the podcast
EDDIE HEARN talks to Matt Christie about Matchroom Boxing’s new five-year exclusive deal with DAZN. It ends a long relationship with Sky Sports. Alongside DAZN’s Joseph Markowski, Hearn answers the following questions:
– Was the writing always on the wall for Sky Sports after the initial 2018 link-up with DAZN?
– What does this deal mean for Anthony Joshua?
– What exactly does ‘controlling the narrative’ mean for both fans and the media?
– Are DAZN actively chasing Premier League football rights?
– How long is the £1.99 price point sustainable?
– The long-term future of PPV on DAZN?
– Who will commentate and present on the new platform?
As always, thanks for listening. Please rate, review and subscribe.